Saturday, December 5, 2020

Jan Hicks

Living life without regret was what Jan Hicks talked about at the Women's Weekly Prayer Breakfast on August 9, 2018. She grabbed us all by the soul as she shared her awesome transformation “in the Lord”. Jan gave her life to Jesus at the age of 42 and today Jan lives a life free of regret. Her book “Crossing2Freedom” has been a life changer for thousands, including me. Consider just how far is the distance from the East to the West. If you begin traveling East to arrive at the West you will never arrive --- as the distance is eternal, it is incalculable. So when God says that He forgave our sins and will remember them know more, and “as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.” Psalm 103:12 ---- when we embrace this FACT as our truth, we can be FREE to love ourselves, and our neighbors as He loves us. God's unconditional Love continues to accomplish in us and through us. As we accept His forgiveness, we can then forgive ourselves as God already has. Hallelujah ! We can now live without regret for what we may have done…or may not have done! Therefore let us celebrate this day that the Lord has made, and let us rejoice and be glad in it! God promised that he would restore what was lost to us in our wild days! “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten…” Joel 2:25 Let us praise God in all things, the good, the bad and the ugly! “Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.” Psalm 71:20 - Oh Lord Jesus, 
Today I want to extend love and light, I want to be more of what you created me to be. Lord, show me how I can issue more love and light into the world around me. Oh Lord thank You for Thy kingdom come unto me, this day, as it is in heaven! “Lord, by such things people live; and my spirit finds life in them too. You restored me to health and let me live. Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love You kept me from the pit of destruction; You have put all my sins behind Your back.” Isaiah 38:16-17  Jan Hicks comes to Lakesie as a friend and teacher at the Wellspring conference at Jucum.  Get to know ALL that the Lord has restored for His purpose.  Be entirely inspired by what our God can do for you. Jan's Amazing Testimony

1 comment:

  1. Written by Jessica White Davis who attended Jan's Crossing to Freedom class "When God allows us to see a broken place inside, He always has a plan to heal it if we will submit ourselves to His process. Even the deepest traumas can be made whole in the hands of a loving Father. What we see as shattered may be just the thing God uses to heal something in us we could never heal on our own.."

    ReplyDelete